• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide Virus

I think it could have come from Bill Gates, cuz I had just done a update from him. Its cool, was gone last nite when logged on. I've had trojans that were way worse. Got those problems cured. Seemed like it was asociated with Java, Because it was trying to start at netscape. Gotta' Run 73's

If there is something coming from the site let me know. I'll notify the host provider. And if you can find out a specific filename, that would be even better.

Red Ranger/444 said:
I think it could have come from Bill Gates, cuz I had just done a update from him. Its cool, was gone last nite when logged on. I've had trojans that were way worse. Got those problems cured. Seemed like it was asociated with Java, Because it was trying to start at netscape. Gotta' Run 73's

Microsoft doesn't send patches via email, you've been had.

It wasn't serious, Moleculo ;) It seemed like it was a test virus, cuz like I said it was gone when I came home that night. I ran AVG at the same time it showed up, but did not get rid of it. Its just strange that it was triggered by World Wide and netscape's browser :?: I'll try to find something in AVG. Its like they were embarased that they didn't catch it, but they did make it go away! Stand By :idea: Nope there's nothing in the virus vault. It wasn't sent in e-mail. I think it came as microsoft update. Later fella's :bounce Oh yea, it looked like an old movie, when the projector stops on a frame and the heat burns through the film. After that I just hit the power off button and it went away. 8)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.