• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Worst Noise Toy Sound Ever

DJboutit

Nov 30, 2006

Sounds like a loud squeal when you hold your mic to close to the radio when transmitting. Redman keeps coming up with the worst noise toy sounds ever someone needs to get the fcc to check out this guy

What's it supposed to be? The sound that is?? Almost hear a faint siren type sound but the rest sounded like mic squeal!!

That's sound of his the alarm when the FCC van pulls up in his driveway. I noticed he has cleaned up his web page since Uncle Charles made contact a few years ago.

Maybe he is getting old. Who knows. He probably puts these things togther for a dollar. Cheap parts and the least amount of anything is what's best for his wallet I suppose. Never bought anything from him.

I have my own opinion about noise toys but if I say what it is I will probably piss off several members. All those members should be prepared to be pissed off now. :p I think noise toys are for the mentally deficient idiots that simply want to create havoc on the air, deprive someone else of the ability to use the channel by being a complete asshole, and live such a pitiful life that they need to cause turmoil in order to get some recognition of some sort. There I said it like it or not. that is MY opinion and we are all entitled to one. YMMV.

As far as Redman building these infernal things, there is nothing in the FCC regulations preventing it. The onus is on the end user to operate according to regulations.

If anyone still owns the Browning trademark I hope they force him to rename that nasty noise box. It sounds like caps dying.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.