• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would you use this public toilette?

Would you use this public toilette?

• Total voters

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Would you use this toilette? i would!

Attachments

• 383485_478561155510163_1457524765_n.jpg
    383485_478561155510163_1457524765_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 200

Sure, It looks a lot cleaner than most public restrooms.......

Jeff

You got that right Jeff lastweek I DJed for a highclass wedding and the mens and from what I was told also the womens bathrooms were absolutely hoorifying toilets full to the top floor wet and sticky and the women in the wedding party were walking around and into the bathroom with barefeet!!! GROSS!!!

You got that right Jeff lastweek I DJed for a highclass wedding and the mens and from what I was told also the womens bathrooms were absolutely hoorifying toilets full to the top floor wet and sticky and the women in the wedding party were walking around and into the bathroom with barefeet!!! GROSS!!!

That's gross & ghetto.

Haha was thinking the same thing ! Im curious tho if one was to be up against the glass if someone outside could see ?:eek:

YES! It also depends on the light levels inside and out. You can see in if you cup your hands around your eyes up against the glass. The supervisor's office at work is like that. If the office lights are on it appears nearly normal and you can see in. If they turn the office lights down or off then all you see is a mirror while they can see out fine.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.