• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouldn't you know..............

If you're a month behind on the Testosterone shots it will hurt/slowdown the recovery process. Being a month behind can really drag your system down to where you're fatigued and, not thinking as clearly as you normally would. I'm just based what I said in regards to my own TT issues. If you're behind because you don't want to go in and infect the staff, call your Doc and have him call in an Rx for a bottle of Androgel. It'll keep you going until your healthy enough to get your shot.

Regards,
Woody
Well, I just got home Wednesday about 4am, just now got on WWDX. I was still having some fatigue issues when I left for work, but by the time I got there I seem to be pretty much back to normal. Got the testosterone shots back on track, and everything is good, other than that it felt like it took two weeks for the first week to get over with.

Well, I just got home Wednesday about 4am, just now got on WWDX. I was still having some fatigue issues when I left for work, but by the time I got there I seem to be pretty much back to normal. Got the testosterone shots back on track, and everything is good, other than that it felt like it took two weeks for the first week to get over with.
It's a mother to kick and sure is a unique disease with It's own very recognizable evils that it does to some of us. I've now had 3 rounds and I can tell you that if you get it again, you'll know it!

Glad you've given it the boot.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.