• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun KG-UV2D Dual Band HT

blaine

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 22, 2009
Up for sale is a mint condition Wouxun dual band ht,radio still has the plastic on the face,used very little.Everthing works as it should,it comes with everything that came with it,radio,battery,desktop charger,antenna,lanyard,beltclip,programming sofware,and user manual,would like to get $115.00 shipped and insured.As always open to trades,just let me know what ya got.
IMG_0242-1.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Thanks,
Blaine

I did not know these were selling for less now,how bout $90.00 shipped or trade all three items I have listed,the ht,the amp,and the mic for a mfj 259B

Also I made a mistake in the description,ht comes with programming cable,I listed software.The software is available for download for free,the cable however is about $18.00 and is included with this ht.

Open to trades,lets see if we can work out a deal.Reason for listing is radio just does not get used.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.