• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB 3 Cobra 2000GTL buttons

Hurricane145

Aug 12, 2011
I picked up a Cobra 2000 GTL at an estate sale and it is missing two of the push button switch covers and one complete button for under the counter. The buttons are a two piece button. The silver cover for the buttons are what is missing for two of them. It appears that they are a glue on cover. Hoping someone has a parts rig that could help out or know where I could get a set of the switches or buttons for them.

Also I have heard there is a kit for the blue display. I see the completed assembly on Ebay for $50 but thought the kit you solder together yourself would be less expensive. I haven't tracked one down yet and thought someone may have some info about it.

Thanks. Mike K7MH. K7MH@comcast.net

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?