• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Cobra 138XLR & 146GTL

I have found and purchased both of these radios.

138XLR working and un-modified for $42.95 shipped. That is a steal. I see good working radios sell for $100 or more.

146 GTL is an unfortunate thing. I inquired to make sure that the radio wasn't keyed without an antenna. I didn't want to tip off that it ruins the finals because he would have just lied about doing it, if he did. So that led to the seller thinking I wanted him to test it that way. So by not telling him pushed him into doing it. So I felt obligated to purchase the radio after I unintensionally led him into doing so. $56 shipped. I'll probably be into another $40+ shipping, for repairs and re-alignment. That is way more than I wanted to be into for a 146. Its double what the thing is worth IMO. I've seen several good 146s sell for under $60 shipped. I got the 138 for a bargain, so that evens things out and makes up for it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.