• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Cobra 148F

cakeman

Oct 23, 2008
I am looking for a Cobra 148F GTL. Looking for one in great to pristine condition. If you have one to sell let me know. Thanks

There are 3 on E-Bay right now but sorry to say they bring stupid money there.

Yes they do bring crazy money on ebay. I don’t mind paying a fair price for a nice one, but 2 of those on eBay I wouldn’t consider mainly because they have extra switches on them. I don’t care for any extra switches on most radio’s. The othe one on there is pretty high and don’t apprear to be in great condition. Thanks for the heads up.

There are 3 on E-Bay right now but sorry to say they bring stupid money there.

Stupid buyers pay stupid money. I used Ebay to sell a NOS Cobra 2000 GTL and some idiots got the auction up to $695. My auction had a reserve of $370 which is what they sold for new.
Since you want a 148 F also search Texas Ranger 296F since they are the same radio with a Texas Ranger bezel.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.