1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB dimmer switch 148gtl

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by 338_MtRushmore, Jun 7, 2017.

1. 338_MtRushmore

338_MtRushmore Well-Known Member

I am in need of a dimmer switch for a Taiwanese cobra 148gtl with the black tip. I removed an echo switch, and would like to fill the hole. Anyone got a junk radio laying around? Thanks

2. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Evening 338,
    Would a cobra 29gtl help you out?

3. 338_MtRushmore

I thought I subscribed to my thread, but I guess I didn't. Yes, a 29 could be very helpful

4. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you. I happen to have a old corba 29ltd. It's all there so you are welcome to it. All you will need to do is pay for shipping cost to you. I will ship it out USPS with tracking info. Should ship in large flat rate for 19.00 Please let me know. I take Paypal. Here is my PayPal info. edman44@comcast.net,

5. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

I can have it out to you by tuesday at the latest,

6. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Radio is ready for shipping. USPS will be picking it up tomorrow. I sent you the tracking info, The 29LTD is complete. You can either fix it or use it for parts.

338_MtRushmore likes this.
  7. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Hey 338,
    I never heard back from you? Was you able to use the parts for your radio? I never even got a thank you. I hope that I was of help. 73,

8. 338_MtRushmore

Lol, relax there man. I just picked it up yesterday, and hooked it up this evening.

Honestly, I'm not too happy about it. I plugged it in, and it seemed to work. Called out for a radio check, and a guy that works at our local Napa came back with flowers. How am I supposed to work up the nerve to rob parts from a working radio? You are killing me buddy.

9. 338_MtRushmore

Oh wait, I guess the frequencies are out of order. My apologies and thank you.

10. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Shaking my head!!