• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Eagle Tomahawk/Comanche Warrior/Albrecht SS-497

CDX8412

Apr 4, 2005
I am looking to buy one of these types of radios, if you have one. Found one from an estate sale but it is pretty much FUBAR, so I am looking for a nice working radio, or a non-working one that I may be able to get back up running from my parts rig.

Thanks,
Paul

I am looking to buy one of these types of radios, if you have one. Found one from an estate sale but it is pretty much FUBAR, so I am looking for a nice working radio, or a non-working one that I may be able to get back up running from my parts rig.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul, I have a like new Northpoint CBS-1000 (same as cherokee cbs-1000) in the box w/everything it came with, if interested email: bigred40@ptd.net and send phone# and best time to call or I can email you my number: Tony

Hi Paul, I have a like new Northpoint CBS-1000 (same as cherokee cbs-1000) in the box w/everything it came with, if interested email: bigred40@ptd.net and send phone# and best time to call or I can email you my number: Tony

Hey Tony.
I sent an email to you. Thanks for letting me know about the radio. Talk soon.
Paul

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.