• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: HR 2510 CPU UC-1250, UC-1201A, UC-117 or Chipswitch

digitalwacker

Aug 4, 2009
Looking for a working UC-1250, UC-1201A, UC-117 or Chipswitch for a HR2510. If your HR2510 has a Chipswitch, possibly your original CPU was pulled and you want to sell it.

I have an old 2510 which is not working I picked years ago for a parts radio which has the main IC chip in it. I can't say it is still good but If want to take a chance, make an offer on the radio as is.

I will be home this weekend if you want some pics.

I have an old 2510 which is not working I picked years ago for a parts radio which has the main IC chip in it. I can't say it is still good but If want to take a chance, make an offer on the radio as is.

Pics would be great. Thanks

I have the whole cpu board in working order, The main board doesn't work all you would have to do is plug this one in the radio. let me know. It was just packed up for moving so if you are interested I will get it out.

Here is some pics. As I said, I got this radio as a parts radio not working and a few parts like the PLL trim parts I removed and used for another radio. The IC chips are still there. Do they work? DON'T KNOW.

BE SURE TO CLICK ON PICS FOR FULL SIZE VIEW.

20160319_093854_resized_1.jpg

20160319_093953_resized_1.jpg

20160319_093815_resized_3.jpg

20160319_093752_resized_3.jpg

Yes I believe the top tier with the CPU is all plug in modules so I can unplug it and ship just that by itself. I will leave it the metal frame to protect it during shipping.

I will take $40 to cover shipping costs. I have a Paypal account and would prefer that payment method.

Yes I believe the top tier with the CPU is all plug in modules so I can unplug it and ship just that by itself. I will leave it the metal frame to protect it during shipping.

I will take $40 to cover shipping costs. I have a Paypal account and would prefer that payment method.

Let me know your PayPal and I will send payment ASAP.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.