• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: old school president grant or president jackson export radios

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
i am looking for a president jackson or a president grant export radio to purchase. must be 100% working perfect and no mods or peak and tweak stuff at all. prefer the cosmetics to be very nice but not a deal breaker.

I've a silver face model. As far as mods, it does have the AGC mod, clarifier mod, and Goldfinger receive capacitor changes. Also just replaced the electrolytic caps though out last week. The bezel and face plate are not perfect, but the case is almost perfect with no scratches through into the paint...maybe some scuffs. A few scratches and a little wear through on the bezel.
I also aligned the PLL.

Attachments

• j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 19
  • j9.jpg
    j9.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I've a silver face model. As far as mods, it does have the AGC mod, clarifier mod, and Goldfinger receive capacitor changes. Also just replaced the electrolytic caps though out last week. The bezel and face plate are not perfect, but the case is almost perfect with no scratches through into the paint...maybe some scuffs. A few scratches and a little wear through on the bezel.
I also aligned the PLL.
thanks but i will pass. i dont want one that has been modified

Reactions: Smokinone

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated