• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: President HR-2510 NIB

They're getting harder to find used in working order much less a parts radio.

I just recently had Rogerbird recap and recondition 1 of my HR2600's and I just sent my spare HR2600 to him last week to do the same. He did nice job recapping it and aligning it along with cleaning the old glue residue that causes some issues these radio's are known for. His fee was very reasonable too.

I would suggest you do the same if you find a decent used one because these are aging radio's.

Of course, do it yourself if you have the time and skill.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Thanks for the reply, fourstringburn. I realize it's going to be hard to find - but I know they are out there (I've seen them on e-bay and either didn't click buy soon enough or couldn't bring myself to pay the crazy prices they were going for). I'd also consider a unit in very nice condition.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.