• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB : Uniden Knobs

Dang wish i still had that old uniden.lightning ran in on it knobs were all that were good.id gave em all to you if i still had it

Reactions: TheRealPorkchop
That’s a stolen pic, haha. The radio I’m messing with has all its knobs but I’m changing the controls and need another set. Dual controls gives you added functions without drilling holes or disabling features!

Reactions: Tokin
That’s a stolen pic, haha. The radio I’m messing with has all its knobs but I’m changing the controls and need another set. Dual controls gives you added functions without drilling holes or disabling features!
I have the knobs you need. Shoot me an addy in pm and ill get them out to you tomorrow.

I picked up a pile of old radios, most dont work but the pc68 I tested when I got home today and it has rx/tx but it will go in the working pile for now, minus a couple knobs hahaha!

Well I don’t want you to get rid of the knobs if you’re gonna use the radio for anything other than a parts radio. But of course, it’s your radio my friend.

Alrighty. I started to just use the Ranger style but didn’t want it looking like echo had been added. I’m also a stickler about things matching, so...

No worries. Ill come across another set. Lots of junk radios stacked up down here. Till then its in my working junk pile. I still have several in the back of my car still hahaha. 15912149969217245032623150526065.jpg

Well it’s much appreciated, trust me. I can’t run across deals down here in the deep south or is it the dirty south?

Someone unleash the good on me

5F413379-6CF8-4EC7-8AD6-BE7C1A165D03.gif

Im quite a bit further south than you, so much so we're the butt of a lot of jokes...
Welcome to Crazy Florida :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?