• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Used mag mount

I think they're saying that I should buy new rather than used and while I'd like to do that I am already above where I wanted at $50 but IT is doable. But moving up more....? BUT, because of what everyone is saying, I am feeling like if I buy a used one I'm going to regret it... Is it really that bad? James says it's not THAT used...just gray... I know I get a warranty and stuff with the new one but?!? I don't know... I am not arguing with you guys I just am looking at this like thinking that there shouldn't be that many complications with a used antenna as long as it doesn't look old and bent it should be ok right?? >_< I'm confused lol

Ask him to send you a digital picture
He can do that. He can tell you what flaws are present. If it is as he says it is; then just cleaning up the paint is a relative minor thing to do - and a fine antenna can be had.
Just that simple.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.