• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Yaesu MH-48 Michrophone

Vecher

Apr 14, 2020
Looking for a Microphone for a Yaesu FT-8900R radio.. Also Microphone for a Kenwood V71A ..

Thanks

Skip

I bought a cheep clone mh 48 off ebay,workes better than the oem mic, the plug fits very snug oem was sloppy n if you were at an angle connection was bad,key lites are brighter and everybody said my voice sounds more clearer. Think it was $14.00 free shipping. Good nuff im ordering another as i got 2 yaesuthat use mh 48

Ok thanks However it is probably shipped from China Takes a long time to get it if it arrives at all..I have been waiting over a month and a half from something from China They keep giving me excuses as it was lost and re sending it.. 3 times so far.. I will never purchase another thing from China.. Your mileage may vary..

Skip

Ok thanks However it is probably shipped from China Takes a long time to get it if it arrives at all..I have been waiting over a month and a half from something from China They keep giving me excuses as it was lost and re sending it.. 3 times so far.. I will never purchase another thing from China.. Your mileage may vary..

Skip
DTMF MH-48A6J Mic Microphone Yaesu FT-7800R FT-8800R FT-8900R FT-7900R FT-7100R
Mine was in stock in usa 4 days after i paid seller it was installed on my ftr 7250dr

Skip
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DTMF-MH-48...800R-FT-8900R-FT-7900R-FT-7100M-/282620020718
Try this,i got mine quick,lot better mic than my oem mic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.