• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB

how soon do you need it?
Hey Dave
No worries , no time line ...but I am in B.C not sure about shipping these days....I guess grey hound maybe .
Just looking to see what is out there and not much .
What have you got and how much .
Thanks for the reply .
Murray Summerland B.C

Hey Dave
No worries , no time line ...but I am in B.C not sure about shipping these days....I guess grey hound maybe .
Just looking to see what is out there and not much .
What have you got and how much .
Thanks for the reply .
Murray Summerland B.C
I replied to an add about a Maco 5 element on kijiji and he said he has a super scanner that has been in the air for only a year, I saw pics and its immaculate, so I bought both of them. Its still on his tower. I'm going to clone it once I get it and if the clone works as good then ill sell the original, might be summer time before I get this all done though. I paid $200 CDN for it, I think that's a deal fro a 40 year old antenna that sat in the box for 39 years. I have the specs to build a PDL II and that will probably be the antenna I use once I get it fine tuned as well. I have a guy that also wants the scanner but he only has $100 so he can have a clone if I get them working alright. I'm in Ontario so Greyhound should be cheap. I go to Alberta once a year as well so if your real patient it could just cost shipping from Edmonton

I replied to an add about a Maco 5 element on kijiji and he said he has a super scanner that has been in the air for only a year, I saw pics and its immaculate, so I bought both of them. Its still on his tower. I'm going to clone it once I get it and if the clone works as good then ill sell the original, might be summer time before I get this all done though. I paid $200 CDN for it, I think that's a deal fro a 40 year old antenna that sat in the box for 39 years. I have the specs to build a PDL II and that will probably be the antenna I use once I get it fine tuned as well. I have a guy that also wants the scanner but he only has $100 so he can have a clone if I get them working alright. I'm in Ontario so Greyhound should be cheap. I go to Alberta once a year as well so if your real patient it could just cost shipping from Edmonton
Ok on the price and shipping from Edmonton would be cheaper for sure .
I worked a PDL 11 for about ten years and went to a 3by3 should have kept it talked around the world a couple times with it and sure miss it .
Ok let me know before you head out west and I will ship the coin .
Thanks Dave .

Ok on the price and shipping from Edmonton would be cheaper for sure .
I worked a PDL 11 for about ten years and went to a 3by3 should have kept it talked around the world a couple times with it and sure miss it .
Ok let me know before you head out west and I will ship the coin .
Thanks Dave .
I'm flying out on Tuesday but I should get there this fall for sure. the guy I bought it off used to run a pdl2 a swell and is kicking himself for getting rid of it. If I have success with mine I will build him one as well, first I'm going to buy a good antenna analyzer to save me 50 trips up a tower. I should be come a HAM operator because I like to build stuff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.