• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTF BBI...400 watts into a l4b?

Not sure what he touched but it could have been a primary lead from the transformer. There is NO way an SB-220 will make 5000 watts and even if it could 5000 watts will not kill you. I have taken 10,000 watts before from an AM broadcast transmitter and it hurt like hell and literally fried the skin on my fingers but that was it. RF tends to fry and burn (hence the term RF burn) more so than electrocute up to a limit.
bolt is ground he can easy fly off the bench.

Watch BBI electrocute himself at 4:56

Wow! He got zapped! I'm not saying getting zapped is something that only happens to an amateur (golden screwdriver), but knowing what you're doing should make it less likely one would get zapped. He claimed to be safe and even gives a lesson on safety. Then goes as far as to claim that he does everything correctly in order to be safe and not get electrocuted. But right there in the video as was pointed out by our friend 357 BBI got zapped. He obviously fails to mention that he just got zapped and dances right around the fact that it happened right on his clip exactly where 357 points it out. Un fucking believable!

Yep. I know the bit about keeping the engine cranking with a carb fire caused by a back fire.. I just mentioned what a DA the guy was for bypassing the fuses and that he would try to put out a carb fire with starting fluid. "Fuses? We don't need no stinking fuses!"

The last time I owned a vehicle with a carb on it was 1983!

Reactions: Tallman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.