• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTS MFJ 969 Roller Antenna Tuner

dksac2

Jun 8, 2013
I bought this tuner new about a year ago for use with the HF radio I bought after getting my General.
Thing is, I also got a Gap Challenger antenna and it is always below 2 to1 SWR on each band for the entire band on every band, so I never used the tuner.

It's like brand new, a couple small scratches and as I said, never used. I need to buy a larger tuner for a 1200 watt amp or I'd keep it and need money for buying the larger tuner. Comes with instructions and plug for meter light and meter or uses a 9 volt battery for the meters. It has a built in dummy load and 4 to 1 Balun for balanced line and 2 position coax switch. It's also a true roller tuner, not like the Versa Tuner II, which is not. All controls turn smoothly. It has a built in cross meter, SWR/Power.

Sell for $165.00 shipped.

It would be best to contact me at kf7vxa@gmail as I check that a couple times a day, second best here.
I prefer a USPS Money order.

Thank You, John, KF7VXA

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.