1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: NIB Texas Star DX500V with Upgrades

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by NightThumper, Nov 8, 2017.

1. NightThumper

NightThumper New Member

Was going to use this with my 10 meter setup but decided to go another route. Purchased 08/11/2017 new. I removed the fuse holders and upgraded the wiring with 8 gauge going directly to both boards. In addition the DEI 2879's were replaced with matching Toshiba 2879 non-red dots. In addition a heavy duty Powerx connector was added. The unit comes with the mounting bracket and a matching Powerx connector for your hook up. Briefly tested with a 1-2 watt dead key swinging 30-35 watts at 14 volts shows 600 plus PEP bird.

If you have questions I can be reached at bradstead@gmail.com or 412-266-6588

Asking $500 shipped USPS priority mail, CONUS only no trades. Paypal or bank check

Thanks
    Brad
    South of Pittsburgh

Attached Files:

2. NightThumper

NightThumper New Member

SOLD