• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTS Yeticom Optima MKIII

ponykilr

Feb 20, 2014
Nice Yeticom Optima MKIII
I bought this from m42duster maybe a year ago. It is in excellent condition and talks well.
I have misplaced the other end of the power cable assembly (the part that you wire into your veh) and it will not be included. It has the mic that was with it when I bought it (I assume original) and bracket.

I want $220 shipped to your door USPS priority and insured.
Respond with "I will take it" and then PM me for payment. Prefer Money order but will do paypal for $225.

Sorry about the dust, it has been sitting on my gunsafe for a couple of months.

Nice Yeticom Optima MKIII
I bought this from m42duster maybe a year ago. It is in excellent condition and talks well.
I have misplaced the other end of the power cable assembly (the part that you wire into your veh) and it will not be included. It has the mic that was with it when I bought it (I assume original) and bracket.

I want $220 shipped to your door USPS priority and insured.
Respond with "I will take it" and then PM me for payment. Prefer Money order but will do paypal for $225.

Sorry about the dust, it has been sitting on my gunsafe for a couple of months.

Hey Man,
Has anything been done to it?
Dave

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.