1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Magnum s-9175

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by cbkidd1, Dec 27, 2013.

1. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

RF Limited Magnum S-9 175

HI, I have a RF limited magnum s-9 175. That i would like to trade for a Galaxy 95t2 or a rci 6900f 150 .If anyone would be interested? The radio is in working condition. Will come with stock microphone. Bracket with knobs for mounting and wire harness. I bought the s-9 used. Radio has scratches from the org owner. I bought the radio as a back up. Only used it one time to make sure that everything was working. I think a few led's on the freq counter could be out. Other then that the radio from what I can tell is working the way it should. I have never took the covers off the radio. Radio is being sold as is. Also I will send you tracking info after I ship. I Only ship to the lower 48 states.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Will also trade for a rc-2970n2

3. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

I am Willing to take 300.00 for the radio shipped. And i will send it USPS priority mail. With tracking info. Will ship same day payment is received. If post office is closed Next day.

4. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Magnum s-9175 has been sold.