• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WV4L-Delta Loop

I would put some sort of guard around the cables at the A/C unit,........... or else a weed wacker is gonna get them:cry:

nice install

The coax is suspended high enough all the way to the entry panel. It doesn't touch the ground. So I'm good there. I will take the slack out of the white wire (which is a ground) to clean up that part of the install later. I just hope I can get the grass established here so I can have some fescue to weed wack later.:blink:

Grate job on antenna set-up ! Realy grate too see you have the realistate to do what you want , must still be some antenna projects to add to the tower ? later Bob.A. "Lucky13"

Thanks for the flowers on the set-up.;)
I don't have any plans right now for any other additions to the tower.
The Hex Beam gives me 20-6M coverage and the UHF/VHF Beam covers me for 2M vert. & horiz. and 440 vert.
I can match the Delta Loop for 160-6M.
I'm still on a learning curve for the beam. This is my first beam. It is working great. Making lots of DX contacts.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated