• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Xforce 200HD

Z-MAN 369

Dec 21, 2012
$250 obo shipped from Mi. Var. fan, mod led and in-line fuse. 2879's......Ive only owned this 2-pill for about a month, driving it with a Gen. Lee and getting great reports. Since i currently dont have a SSB radio, i cant test it on SSB but im more of a AM user anyways. This forum wont let me post pix so if you're really interested i can email you some pix. robbol@wowway.com or Rob Livingston on f*cebook. Nice contrast between HI & LOW, does what it should. Reason for selling is i want to get a 4-pill next, lol.

I know Xforce sells this amp for $212 but dont forget they come with DEI pills, if you want Toshibas they charge $40 per pill xtra, then xtra for ssb delay.....xtra for mod light.......then xtra for a var. fan. Then.......xtra for taxes & shipping. For a short time i would take $200 for mine.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.