• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YAESU FT-1000d help,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
Evening,
When i go to use LSB on my yaesu ft-1000d. There is no receive i have full output power. On USB it works as it should. Any ideals of what the cause could be and where i should be looking? I was thinking maybe the if filter could be going bad. I am no technician that is why i am asking for help. 73,

just a question,.... does it have receive audio in LSB on 40/80 meters?

Also, make sure that the IF Shift and Width are properly adjusted.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Morning, I had just went to check on that. And found that it was my shift and width controls not set right. Boy i sure feel dumb. Thank you for taking time out to try and help me. It is very much appreciated.73,

Reactions: 222DBFL
Glad it was an easy fix. Sometimes we all forget we move things and forget to place them back to where they were. I know it happens to me quite often!! But at least it was no real issue, just some forgetfulness!! Happens to the best!! We are all just human.
Again, glad you got it resolved. Nothing like other members helping each other out. Good looking RS!! That probably saved a few dollars for cbkidd!! And a lot of worry I'm sure!! At any rate, again, good call and catch Road Squawker!!
73 and God Bless to All!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.