• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YAESU FT-102 HELP

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
I am looking for two miniature variable coils. That go onto the rf board. And all i have to go by is these numbers. T39 (L0021190) And T38 (L0021191) Would anyone know if they still make them? And if so were i could buy them from? Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you for the help. From what i have been told Mal dose not talk about anything to do with putting 11 meters on any ft-102. Yaesu at one time made a modification kit. I am trying to find the two toko variable coils. I am not sure if they are still made or if they can be found in some other radio.

Thank you for the help. From what i have been told Mal dose not talk about anything to do with putting 11 meters on any ft-102. Yaesu at one time made a modification kit. I am trying to find the two toko variable coils. I am not sure if they are still made or if they can be found in some other radio.

You mentioned parts? Not putting it on 11 meters.

Sorry about that, Your right. I know how to perform the mod. I want to use the aux band. So that it don't inter fear with the reg bands. I am just trying to locate the parts. Thank's

Reactions: W7ZAR

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.