• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-102 HF transceiver

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
Yaesu FT-102

I have up for sale my yaesu ft-102 hf transceiver. This is a very nice radio. I bought this in december of 2014 from a collector. I was going to get back in the hobbie but changed my mind. The ft-102 was Malcomized December of 2002. Since then, all the electrolytic capacitors in the radio have been replaced. The power supply boards have also had their diodes and bleeder resistors replaced. Radio is aligned.

It has a full deck of filters including the narrow CW and SSB filters and the AM filter & the AM-FM board. Everything works great. Appearance is a solid 9. Solid 10 in perfomance. Also has that crystal clear radio station modulation that comes from the three 6148B tubes. Dose have the 11 meter mod done on the lower part of 10 meters. It was installed the right way but can be taken out. Comes with power cord and original manual.

I am asking $1,150.00 PayPal Gift Only. Shipping will be $60.00 UPS ground. Will be very carefully packaged. Sold AS IS. In great working order. PayPal info is edman44@comcast.net IMG_02141.jpg IMG_02102.jpg IMG_02303.jpg

If they don't buy it I will
It's been gone for 5 weeks. I wish i didn't sell it. But i wanted and am still looking for a sansui au-111 stereo amplifier. Was a little short on funds to buy it. I am sure you know how that go's

7E4B6AD9-708B-47CB-B55B-ADADB327D229.jpeg I am helping a friend who does estate sales. She has a ham shack with lots of Yaesu equipment, including an FT 102.
The operator went silent key about 4 years ago, so it hasn’t been used since then so it has collected some dust.
Not sure how much it’s worth, since I don’t have any history
on it.
Jim Klick
K9FAT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.