• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yaesu ft-102,modification 45metri

R

rgb68

is someone able' to tell me as to receive the 45metri with the yaesu ft-102?

</p>

is someone able' to tell me as to receive the 45metri with the yaesu ft-102?

</p>

since you are referring to the 45 meter band i'll assume you are meaning the frequencies between 6400 - 6800 khz. the FT-102 will not go there unless you are able to re-align (mis-align) the 40 meter band by adjusting the vco to drop down below the bottom edge at 7000 khz. you might want to consider picking up a decent shortwave receiver to listen in this range instead.

the same procedure was used to move the 10 meter segments into the cb band. in either event the readout did not read the new frequencies and you can expect the same thing here as well.

www.google.com/search?hl=...gle+Search

mods.dk/view.php?ModelId=27

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=freecell>freecell</A> at: 6/6/04 8:43 am

since you are referring to the 45 meter band i'll assume you are meaning the frequencies between 6400 - 6800 khz. the FT-102 will not go there unless you are able to re-align (mis-align) the 40 meter band by adjusting the vco to drop down below the bottom edge at 7000 khz. you might want to consider picking up a decent shortwave receiver to listen in this range instead.

the same procedure was used to move the 10 meter segments into the cb band. in either event the readout did not read the new frequencies and you can expect the same thing here as well.

www.google.com/search?hl=...gle+Search

mods.dk/view.php?ModelId=27

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=freecell>freecell</A> at: 6/6/04 8:43 am

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.