• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-5200 DOA (2m/70cm FM)

N0NB

Oct 3, 2010
Bremen, KS
www.n0nb.us
I have a Yaesu FT-5200 that up until a week ago was working perfectly except for the panel lamps. I tried to replace them and the radio is now dead. One bulb was replaced and the other two removed. Turning on the power results in all LCD segments displayed and then it powers off. Control head face is in very good condition with no scratches on the face plate. Main radio body has four holes drilled through the cover over the speaker by a previous owner (I bought this used several years ago). I can provide pictures if desired.

I am selling this as a parts radio it is GUARANTEED TO BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL. It is packed in the original box with the mounting bracket and microphone and mic clip and owners manual and documentation. I will provide the technical supplement on CD and two new bulbs. Power cord pigtail from radio is terminated with Anderson Power Pole connectors.

I am asking $45 plus shipping. Payment via postal money order or PayPal.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.