• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu ft100d

FDTrucker you can get one from yaesu but there the most exspensive.Try all these links or do a google search.
www.yaesu.com/

www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/3473.html

www.hamradio.com/

www.aesham.com/index.html

HRO will order one price is $129.99
AES has 5 left at there Milwaukee store price is $129.99
Yaesu has filter in stock price is $169.99
Universal shows filter in stock price is $129.99

Installing filter is a bit tricky do to the small area,you might want to have a certified tech do it. Justin from CE might do this sort of work,you can call and ask as he was or still is? with yaesu tech support. I hope this helps and good luck.

73,Stu

If your still looking, AES has them for $119.00....they may be out by now as they were listed as a close out item in the new catalog.

FDtrucker this link may help with your audio settings,scroll down to audio settings. Also on menu #16 DSP mic EQ. i set mine on #2, menu #17 DSP NR set to 7 and on both menu #18 & 19 ,DSP low and high pass i have mine at factory settings. Lots of helpful info here:

www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

I see filters for the Yaesu FT 840 are goin up Im glad both of mine have them and I did it when I did :shock:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.