• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FTM-350 70w ver. ??

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
A few weeks ago a seller was selling 70w output FTM-350ar, there gone and i dont see them on Google or any site, AES,Juns,hro,giga,u-r???? Was the seller lying on eBay or something?

--I just looked on Ebay and noticed them, but now they are listed as having 80 watts VHF and 65 watts UHF. I'd be leery of it, myself. You can get the same radio from a seller in the USA for $550 at the proper 50 watt level. At 80 and 65 watts, that's really stressing the finals in that radio. Not sure if the seller is lying, though. It would be interesting to get one of these radios and see how they did it.

Reactions: 1 person
There is an alignment menu (posted elsewhere on this site) where you can crank up the output power. I'd be very leary of trying that, though.

--I just looked on Ebay and noticed them, but now they are listed as having 80 watts VHF and 65 watts UHF. I'd be leery of it, myself. You can get the same radio from a seller in the USA for $550 at the proper 50 watt level. At 80 and 65 watts, that's really stressing the finals in that radio. Not sure if the seller is lying, though. It would be interesting to get one of these radios and see how they did it.

Already own two (FTM350AR's) was just curious:whistle:

There is an alignment menu (posted elsewhere on this site) where you can crank up the output power. I'd be very leary of trying that, though.

oh? can be found on Google?:blush:

Is this IT:

http://www.k9rod.net/Yaesu Info/FTM-350 service[1].pdf

aeeac312-4e6b-ad40.jpg
aeeac312-4e79-0bfc.jpg
aeeac312-4e93-6996.jpg
aeeac312-4ea0-6ff9.jpg
aeeac312-4eba-6330.jpg

Fun. Would be nice to bump it up to 60w on high and for low 1w.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.