• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FTM-350 Service menu

Antonios

Jul 13, 2009
Athens, Greece
Hi all,
Trying to find a way to set up my FTM-350R output power, after a replace of its VHF final, i figured out the way of reaching the service menu. Because i didn't find it somewhere in the internet before, i assumed it could be useful to some of you, providing the attached guides in pdf below.
73s!
Antonios-Greece

Attachments

• FTM-350 service.pdf
    979.7 KB · Views: 506

Very cool!

Moleculo, have you checked to see if it is the same way to enter the service menu on the FTM-350AR?

Wow! Thanks for the info! A lot of people have been trying to figure this out! Now that you are in the service menu, you can verify that you can perform the alignment procedure?

http://www.worldwidedx.com/vhf-uhf-bands-vhf-uhf-rigs/41729-yaesu-ftm-350-alignment-procedure.html
I only calibrated the output power to be exactly 50-20-5 watts on VHF-UHF bands, I checked the deviation and also the max available power on 222 MHz. I didn't try anything else, because it was no needed. You can try better.
Antonios.

The only difference between the two "versions" of the radio after the firmware is applied is that the AR came with a different mobile mounting bracket.

Ver. 1.6 on my ftm350ar won't allow color setting change via service menu :thumbdown:

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.