• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FTM-350R Bluetooth Audio to Infiniti EX

K7RWP

Jan 22, 2010
My car supports bluetooth profiles for both audio-only and also cellular phones (which include mic support). I have been completely unsuccessful in getting my FTM-350R w/BT module to pair with my car in either mode. Has anyone else had any luck with vehicle pairing? I'd love to be able to use the in-car mic and just press the PTT button on the remote head, but I'd also settle for just having audio from the radio come through my car speakers.

Richard
K7RWP

My car supports bluetooth profiles for both audio-only and also cellular phones (which include mic support). I have been completely unsuccessful in getting my FTM-350R w/BT module to pair with my car in either mode. Has anyone else had any luck with vehicle pairing? I'd love to be able to use the in-car mic and just press the PTT button on the remote head, but I'd also settle for just having audio from the radio come through my car speakers.

Richard
K7RWP

I tried the same thing. Unfortunately, the same result. I think it's because the FTM-350 only cooperate with profile HSF (Headset Profile). Hands free in the car is profile HFP (Hands-Free Profile )
Milan

Thanks for the info, Milan. It is unfortunate that this is the case. I wonder if another firmware update (1.3?) could potentially solve this issue.

Richard
K7RWP

i know, try to buy an bluetooth module interface is simple must be connected to the audio port of the radio ....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.