• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu Programming help?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Using ADMS software.
so, i copied all these except above 900mhz:
Ventura County amateur radio repeaters

then i go to the software right click on the next available spot which is 20-500
and chose each colomb name CTCSS tone etc..
go through the process and it doesn't add them? it says those frequency's are not valid. They have to be because i manually entered a few and they work.... am i doing something wrong? Also, it would be great if i could be linked to a repeater website where i can find all my local repeaters in my county.

If I follow what you are doing it won't work. You can't copy/paste from that list. You will have to do it manually unfortunately.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a test file for the 350. I don't have my 350 here as it is in the shop with my van while it gets 4X4 added to it. I think I found a way to do it.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a test file for the 350. I don't have my 350 here as it is in the shop with my van while it gets 4X4 added to it. I think I found a way to do it.

Is your van the ford econoline with the big truck tires with a huge rack on the roof ? Those vans are awesome.

Go to k5ehx.net
Go to the tab for "Google Map Repeaters"
do a search for repeaters within x miles of your location(you can use your QTH). Then download the list for RT systems and open it. It will load into your RT software where you can then save it and send it to the radio.

Reactions: 1 person
Go to k5ehx.net
Go to the tab for "Google Map Repeaters"
do a search for repeaters within x miles of your location(you can use your QTH). Then download the list for RT systems and open it. It will load into your RT software where you can then save it and send it to the radio.

Ty.
tried it and: Query returns 44 amateur radio repeaters.* (Download)

(Only 30 drawn on map, for all use download.)

Last edited:
I found that you have to download as a .tab file and then "import" the file to the programming software. You cannot just open it.

Yup yup got it all sorted out lastnight. Pretty easy way to get what you need too bad the ftm-350ar doesn't do qrp 6m like it does on 220 hihi

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.