• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ya'll plannin to mailin vote?

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Might wanna rethink that.
I bought a very pricy radio.it was shipped 3 weeks ago.it got lost,tracking shows in transit. Not a dam soul at usps acts like they care.
The person i bought from is getting pissed on via usps also. Sure get a refund but i want my dammed radio.
If they cant get a radio to you how in hell they get votes delivered?
Thats my opinion ,your milage might vary.im not picking demoncrap or republician on this because no matter who you vote for your VOTE COUNTS but not worth crap if lost

Parcel versus first class mail is totally different. Regardless of the stamp put on a voter ballot it is supposed to be treated as first class mail. Shit happens, you know, "it is what it is" but first class has a much better success rate.

Reactions: L2 and Rwb
Parcel versus first class mail is totally different. Regardless of the stamp put on a voter ballot it is supposed to be treated as first class mail. Shit happens, you know, "it is what it is" but first class has a much better success rate.
yes but,lately in our area namely kansas city been lots of problems in the mail sorting building. Our postmaster told me letters lost.my electric bill arrived 3 weeks late last month.i called lectric company asked about bill.they said kc usps lost a whole pallet of first class mail. I drove to lectric bill in person

Sounds like some of those accusations about safety of the mail system may be self fulfilling. Oddly enough this is happening just before the election. Sounds like Louis Dejoy isn't doing his job........or is he? :whistle:
makes me wonder.but in last 3 years kansas city has been backsliding,they shut down the springfield mo sorting house and directed mail to kansas city. They been goin downhill since then

There is a size and weight limit of 1 pound for First class. Anything over 1 pound or over a certain size has to be shipped ground or Priority mail.
Ive been having a lot of issues with packages but not letter mail.
Ive been voting by mail for over 10 years and never had a problem. Florida allows you to track your ballot and see if it was counted or rejected.
Fixed...

Last edited:
Reactions: S&W357
We elected to go to court house early (only one place to vote 35 mile round trip) and vote on Machine.
Mail service here since July, has been totally unpredictable.
Example: Last 6 weeks Saturday Mail delivery we have been stiffed 4 times.
No delivery! At least 5 other times on normal weekdays...No delivery!
We get newspapers delivered via USPS every day, so we know when we get skipped. Utility bills never received, lucky my better half remembers when due.
She has called them to got fees and I drove to office to HAND deliver payments.
We sent birthday card to family member in Chicago, took 11 days to go 290 miles First Class.
The local Postmaster told us...Overtime and staff reductions are still IN effect. Contractor delivery service still must maintain 8 hour shifts on packages, and other mail not listed as Priority Delivery.
I ordered some parts for amplifier I was working on, Paid $8.00 extra for 2 Day Priority Shipping vs First Class...Took 6 days before receipt:mad: to go 400 miles!!!
I had another package that was listed on given date to be delivered. Check tracking morning of delivery, item was listed Out for Delivery.
End of day Friday... No Package...
Suddenly status was changed to PENDING...arrived after the weekend 3 days later!!!

So very obvious the information from Congressional hearing was a SMOKE SCREEN!!!
Nothing out our way has changed.

Thus we elected to make the drive...and shred our mail-in ballots.
I KNOW no politics!!!:love:...but I live in the State where 2 politician's by the name of PENCE are up for reelection:eek: Hmmm! Very Interesting:whistle:
All the Best
Gary

We elected to go to court house early (only one place to vote 35 mile round trip) and vote on Machine.
We get newspapers delivered via USPS every day, so we know when we get skipped. Utility bills never received, lucky my better half remembers when due.
We sent birthday card to family member in Chicago, took 11 days to go 290 miles First Class.
The local Postmaster told us...Overtime and staff reductions are still IN effect. Contractor delivery service still must maintain 8 hour shifts on packages, and other mail not listed as Priority Delivery.
I ordered some parts for amplifier I was working on, Paid $8.00 extra for 2 Day Priority Shipping vs First Class...Took 6 days before receipt:mad: to go 400 miles!!!
I had another package that was listed on given date to be delivered. Check tracking morning of delivery, item was listed Out for Delivery.
Suddenly status was changed to PENDING...arrived after the weekend 3 days later!!!

So very obvious the information from Congressional hearing was a SMOKE SCREEN!!!

I KNOW no politics!!!:love:...but I live in the State where 2 politician's by the name of PENCE are up for reelection:eek: Hmmm! Very Interesting:whistle:
All the Best
Gary
your postal sounds jut like ours

All the Best
Gary
6 days from Jacksonille to Tampa PRIORITY mail. Notice how it goes to riverview from Ybor then back to ybor because they fucked up then finally to odessa...
Screenshot_20201017-121541.png
Screenshot_20201017-121552.png

And 7 days First Class Miami to Tampa
Screenshot_20201017-122026.png
Screenshot_20201017-122051.png

Reactions: Rwb
That’s some wild stuff!! My mail here in Southern California has been great. Ordered a new antenna from the S.F Bay Area(400 miles or so) and it arrived in 2 days.

I know the media has been saying the mail was slow or slowed in some states but hearing it from actual people confirms it.

Well..whatever the situation or party, just go out and vote.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated