• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yeasu 8 pin cable needed

missouri 69

Jun 14, 2005
missori
hi
I got a MD-1 desk mic for my yeasu 757gx BUT I need the 8 pin mic cord that goes from the mic to the radio..has 8 pin connectors on both ends.........
Anyone have laying around or could make one up?
thanks
sam
missouri 69

tried AES --- NO PARTS

well I tried AES and HRO and RF parts, and 1 stop electronics...
none of these stocks or will make me an 8 wire cord....
So I am still looking..............
thanks for the info anyway..
sam
missouri 69

mic cord

associated radio has been the most helpful...they will make one up IF I send the wiring diagram...$20 + 2 mic plugs AND the coil cord ...$30-$35 total plus shipping..
so I am still looking
thanks
sam

those cords are gonna be some$$ no matter where you look the plugs alone are exspensive. I know I made jumpers for my Yaesues and Kenwoods so I could hook up 4 pin mics. I have 2 MD-1 mics and am currently brainstorming on making cords to wire them up to run rci, maycom, and other radios. look at ebay
hell they had a whole MD-1 for $65.00 I was gonna jump on it but have 2 of them already. you may just have to hit radio shack and get cord and wire and make them up yourself.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.