• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yesterday at work..Not for the weak stomachs

I have had a knee fractured, a broken leg, broken arm.....plus suffered gunshot wounds while in the service but burns IMO are the worst. Since your burns were not 3rd degree, you'll recover just fine and I hope everything goes well. Take the antibiotics and skin cream...you'll be good as new.

alot like what i got at work some years ago. i came home in pain all the way and the moment i rubbed fresh alovera on it from a plant i had in the yard the pain was magically gone. i was dumbfounded. i had heard of alovera helping but i had no idea it could work that fast. i keep 6 of them growing now and gave my neighbor one last year after he touched his exaust pipe on his bike. now he grows it to

fresh broken alovera plant stem or some alcohol based bottled product? my pain was gone for good immediately after rubbing some fresh alovera on it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.