• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YETICOMM HURACAN

barefootindian

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2012
Leinster Ireland
Does anybody know any owners of the Yeticomm Huracan? How does it perform and have there been any known issues with them? Is it on a par with the Magnum s9? Can anybody point me to any user reviews? They are getting ready to release the Mk ii version and I was wondering how the Mk i version fared. Thanks again.

Yeticom Huracan

Hi Dave and thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. I sent you an email enquiry regarding the Huracan Mk2. I had a look at your blog to try to get as much up to date info as I can get. Thanks again Dave.

Thanks Sean, Things are taking their own sweet time.
Suggest you try something else in the meantime if you need a new radio.
it is a work in progress...hopefully while we still have good sunspot conditions!
cheers,
Dave

Yeticom Huracan

Thanks for your reply Dave. No I'm not interested in the Optima. I'm only interested in the Huracan so may wait awhile yet. Do you have any of the Mk1's left and if so then what price for a delivery of one to me here in Ireland? Thanks Sean.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?