1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

YETICOMM HURACAN

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by barefootindian, Nov 29, 2012.

1. barefootindian

barefootindian Supporting Member

Does anybody know any owners of the Yeticomm Huracan? How does it perform and have there been any known issues with them? Is it on a par with the Magnum s9? Can anybody point me to any user reviews? They are getting ready to release the Mk ii version and I was wondering how the Mk i version fared. Thanks again.

2. dd18

dd18 Davo

huracan mk2

Don't hold your breath!!

3. dd18

dd18 Davo

I REGRET THAT HURACAN WAS STILL IN UPGRADING DDS SYSTEM, SAMPLE NOT YET AVAILABLE, SORRY FOR I COULD NOT TELL EXACT DATE OF COMPLETION AT THIS MOMENT.

4. barefootindian

Yeticom Huracan

Hi Dave and thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. I sent you an email enquiry regarding the Huracan Mk2. I had a look at your blog to try to get as much up to date info as I can get. Thanks again Dave.

5. dd18

dd18 Davo

Thanks Sean, Things are taking their own sweet time.
    Suggest you try something else in the meantime if you need a new radio.
    it is a work in progress...hopefully while we still have good sunspot conditions!
    cheers,
    Dave

6. barefootindian

Yeticom Huracan

Thanks for your reply Dave. No I'm not interested in the Optima. I'm only interested in the Huracan so may wait awhile yet. Do you have any of the Mk1's left and if so then what price for a delivery of one to me here in Ireland? Thanks Sean.

7. dd18

dd18 Davo

I do but they can be problematical !!
    contact me direct and we will work out a deal for you.

91dd018
    at
    gmail
    dot
    com