• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You guys are going to get a kick out of this!

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
I have posted many times about a local tech here in NC that goes by triple R. I just heard him talking to a driver about a new Connex 4300/300 that he has for sale. RRR said that right now the radio is doing around 250 watts but he said that after his famous super tune the radio will do.........better sit down for this one.......1000 WATTS!!!! I nearly fell off of my chair laughing so hard at this and then i almost pissed myself when he told the guy that the radio has a built in 8 pill amp! Talk about a golden hammer!

the connex 4300-300 is 4xSD1446.
Just like the messenger 450.

Part of his magic touch is the special "triple-R calibrated" wattmeter.

4/1446 is what the palomar and boomer 400,450 use they can put out a good PEP Ive heard if tuned right guys have hit about 500 pep but out of a limited internal spaced radio chassis 500 - 1000 no way :roll: I would sure as hell hope there was a fan in these radios.

I'd rather have 350-375 loud, clean, correctly tuned, on frequency watts that the radio can handle then 500 watts of overstressed mess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.