• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You must provide a valid ham radio call sign to bid on this amp

Lol, Yeah...
Make up any call you like I am sure he will sell it to you, he is attempting to get past the e-bay police.
Battle Axe if I remember the "handle"

Jeff

Last edited:
Ummm one can have a call from any of the call zones... I personally know a ham that has a 6 call and he lives in 9 land.....

Ummm one can have a call from any of the call zones... I personally know a ham that has a 6 call and he lives in 9 land.....

Yes I know one can have a 5 and be in 8 land or so... But the call is from a different state as that of the seller..

1. did not update FCC of moving (but updated his fleebay account)
2. selling amp for a ham? (doubtfull)
3. just a fake call he pulled out of air (to keep Fleebay police of his a$$)

Ha ! I used to so that locally due to many tards buying ham radios and having a blast breaking qso and freebanding. But we all discussed it and decided it's not worth the hassel. Money is worth more than proof of letters and numbers.(y)

★ Sent from my Droid★

The call that guy provided is from adifferent state than where amp is being sold from

HMMMM Interesting

The seller said that the buyer needs to provide a valid ham call sign.....not necessarily the actual buyers, but a valid call sign. LOL!
That amp has definately led a hard life.

. Money is worth more than proof of letters and numbers.(y)

Sad and very true. Nobody cares anymore... Its all about that mighty dollar. Go to any hamfest and look at the inflated prices of used gear. The sellers all have an attitude that "oh well if i cant sell it here for x amount of money on EBay it goes!" :headbang

. Money is worth more than proof of letters and numbers.(y)

Sad and very true. Nobody cares anymore... Its all about that mighty dollar. Go to any hamfest and look at the inflated prices of used gear. The sellers all have an attitude that "oh well if i cant sell it here for x amount of money on EBay it goes!" :headbang

Don't forget to mention the tight assed bastards that swarm your table trying to talk you into basically giving your stuff away.

I came close to putting my foot up some old fools ass at the last hamfest I was at.

What A hoot, if this is who I think it is, he was a member here a long time ago.
Anyway, go look at his past sells under his feedback and note the Items sold and the buyers.
I do not think he is REAL concerned about were the equipment ends up at.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.