• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You see some crazy stuff going on ebay

Some guys have all the luck (-: and others just don't know the differents )-: and for others, money is no object. About 2 years ago I got 95 dollars for a back pocket Uniden 510 on Ebay ....Go Figure ? ......but you bet your ass I gladly took the money. I once saw a Mitchell Garcia used 408 HP ultra light sell for 475.00 !!!! mine sold for 45.00 in even better condition.

about as good as uncle rico's time machine in napoleon dynamite or the ghost communication machine i saw for sale last month.

Phil501 said:

Actually, the idea is pretty sound! its the same idea as a Stepp-ir antenna. it will be perfectly resonant on any frequency you put it on. No tuner required...PERIOD. the only thing it would need is a swr/length adjustment computer of somekind that would auto adjust the length. Wish I had the loot. Would be a good investment.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.