• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YouTube algorithm suggestions

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
I won't mention names because it can open a can of worms but anyway here goes....

I don't watch videos from the pay attention guy because of personal opinions. So in that, I keep getting suggestions for their vids and I have to say this person is relentless when it comes to trolling the snake guy... Now I'm not a fan of the that guy either but geez I'm feeling sorry for the guy after my curiosity got me into watching a tad. Yeah I fell for the algorithm trap, but doesn't change the fact that that little spat has gotten way out of hand. Enough of my rant, but just wondering if anyone else feels my drift or maybe have fallen for the algorithm trap.

Have you tried using the ignore channel tab?

I watch a little of SRC videos, I like the looks of his radios. I am with you, not a fan of either one really.

Those two live fairly close to each other, they ought to meet in the middle of the desert and have a CB shootout.

Reactions: Eldorado828
I won't mention names because it can open a can of worms but anyway here goes....

I don't watch videos from the pay attention guy because of personal opinions. So in that, I keep getting suggestions for their vids and I have to say this person is relentless when it comes to trolling the snake guy... Now I'm not a fan of the that guy either but geez I'm feeling sorry for the guy after my curiosity got me into watching a tad. Yeah I fell for the algorithm trap, but doesn't change the fact that that little spat has gotten way out of hand. Enough of my rant, but just wondering if anyone else feels my drift or maybe have fallen for the algorithm trap.

What’s there to learn (about radio)?

Meaning, they’re not the only source much less THE source.

In the History of Science there've been plenty of disputes. The sources cited are where the fun comes in. Reading comprehension, mostly. Take place over a decade or six. Keeps Ph.Ds out of the taverns.

The authoritative need make no mention of a cockroach fight. The elegance of summation is the broader vista bypassing such.

Till the next round.

Keeps Ph.Ds out of the taverns.

Boy I'm glad there's more than one that catches these...

if anyone else feels my drift or maybe have fallen for the algorithm trap.

Perhaps the best method for that alog-OR-Rhythms is to swamp it with everything - select what you really want to watch and let that mathematical marvel of POS (er - that's Point Of Sale - but the other works too...) then the choices for watch the Drama llamas butt'ng-heads tends to fade because of more choices it works with hits more popular and watched vids that have tagged a threshold of (watching for) advertising revenue, that trick gives you back your variety.

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.