• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You've got to be F'ing kidding me.

Con man!! Beware!!!

Saw the comment about Ebay seller superhawkwss6. Wow, this guy is the lowest of the low! He buys radios from people and claims "item not as described." He then tries to make the person give him money back (extortion) or he'll leave bad feedback. The person he tries to rip off usually files a claim with Ebay. Ebay gives superhawkwss6 his money back...then the con artist superhawkwss6 returns the item to the seller...worst part is, he sends them back gutted JUNK. Not the item he purchases. Typical BAIT and SWITCH! 5 or so months later he re-lists the items on Ebay.
Sadly, he gets away with it over and over again....and Ebay let's it happen. The guy is slime!
BEWARE!!

Last edited:
Tim I think you posted that airplane ebay sale here I remember seeing that LMAO!! Then someone else posted a link to EBAY for a box or jar of "Low SWR'S With instructions LMAO!!

The latest thing I see going on now is the seller or someone he knows will bid up the item using some id that has 0 feedback and if you look at his stats you will see that the bids are always near the end of the auction and I even saw one where the mystery bidder had a bid retraction. I had an item won once and got outbid at the last second of the auction and then a few minutes later get a message that I get a second chance to get the item because the person that overbid backed out or something. Of course I said no thanks. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

The latest thing I see going on now is the seller or someone he knows will bid up the item using some id that has 0 feedback and if you look at his stats you will see that the bids are always near the end of the auction and I even saw one where the mystery bidder had a bid retraction. I had an item won once and got outbid at the last second of the auction and then a few minutes later get a message that I get a second chance to get the item because the person that overbid backed out or something. Of course I said no thanks. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

I've had second chance offer too but I did just as you did, refused the offer and told him to get it from his bidding buddy.:love:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.