• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You've got to be F'ing kidding me.

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002

If You Didn't Get it from Big.Dog.Kit, Then It's Junk!
We 100% test ALL of our Kit's, Light's with a Money Back Guarantee!
Why worry about installing those "Other Want To Be kits"
Don't Risk Your Radio!

All Big Dog Kit's are Built in the U.S.A.

look its made in the USA so its gotta be good

This is CB snake oil salesman at it's worst. I can't even believe that I'm seeing this AND this guy is actually successful at selling this:

Big Dog Swing Kit For cobra 25-29 Uniden. Free Blue Led - eBay (item 270395902018 end time Jun-22-09 10:05:21 PDT)

Read the description. This is just part of it's brilliant marketing:

"It lowers Your radio's dead key to .5 of a watt and makes your radio swing to its PEP With a Boost."

WOW!!! :thumbdown:

They test all their kits........what is there to test.

There must be a demand for them

A couple of years ago I made a big paper airplane out of a desk calendar planner - you know those really big ones that some people put on their desk and it takes up most of the space.

I put it on ebay as a point to teach the kids that you could sell anything on ebay if you market it right. Because the month the paper calendar was on had passed, I labeled it "vintage" and all kinds of other stuff. It was marketing hype at it's best. The thing sold for $12.

There's demand for anything if you market it right. :D

LOL on the calendar..

Regarding the garbage Big Dog ( um junk)

yes apparently there is a Big demand for that stuff..
Apparently so too way too few recognize or come to realize that they were screwed..

Oh well..
That is Ebay for you

A couple of years ago I made a big paper airplane out of a desk calendar planner - you know those really big ones that some people put on their desk and it takes up most of the space.
I put it on ebay as a point to teach the kids that you could sell anything on ebay if you market it right. Because the month the paper calendar was on had passed, I labeled it "vintage" and all kinds of other stuff. It was marketing hype at it's best. The thing sold for $12. There's demand for anything if you market it right. :D

A few years back some guy on eBay auctioned off the opportunity to get scratched by his cat. He posted pictures of the crazed cat and claw marks to his arms. He offered to travel up to 50 miles or so and required the winning bidder to sign a liability release prior to getting mauled! He got many bids and the final winning amount was $49.00 !!! IIRC, eBay pulled the auction soon afterwards so it wouldn't remain on file. The guy was serious about his auction... sheesh!!

I put it on ebay as a point to teach the kids that you could sell anything on ebay if you market it right. Because the month the paper calendar was on had passed, I labeled it "vintage" and all kinds of other stuff. It was marketing hype at it's best. The thing sold for $12.

There's demand for anything if you market it right. :D

"Bought at an estate sale and have no way of testing. Sold AS IS" Very popular scam on Ebay.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.