• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EBAY SELLERS

i dont

buy any electronics on ebay. been burned to many times.
ill buy on this forum or new.

It's very difficult to get burned on eBay unless you simply don't read the ad. Now if you're a seller, that's another story. They get burned all the time.

For example, I've sold brand new radios that were returned because the buyer tried to do a mod and smoked the radio. Happens all the time. Guess what, eBay doesn't do SQUAT for the seller. They just simply refund the buyer and when you dispute it, they tell you to file a report with the police for fraud against the buyer. It's happened more times than I care to remember. Furthermore . A seller is NOT allowed to leave negative feedback for a buyer. There are actually good reasons for that.

If you're getting burned buy a seller, then you're not doing something right. If I send something out that is not like it was described, the seller gets a full refund regardless of if I want to refund them or not. It doesn't matter if the ad states "No Returns come hell or high water". If it's not as described, the buyer gets a full refund of the purchase price including shipping. As far as return shipping goes, that's up to the return policy and what it states, but having to pay shipping is hardly getting "burned". And in somebody those cases, the seller will even pay for return shipping to maintain positive feedback. As a seller, though, if I make a mistake, I'll provide them with a free return label.

It is very difficult to get burned in eBay unless you don't read the ad. If it's significantly not as described, you get your money back even if the seller states "no return" in the ad.

Yes, many sellers are idiots. They're normally just the normal joes that aren't business owners that don't realize they can't get away with misinforming people.

Read the listings. Don't buy unless you read them completely.

Not sure what you are doing but your Ebay links appear fine. things are a little different now. When you post an Ebay link it appears a bit different than it did before however the Ebay link is still here.

Not sure what you are doing but your Ebay links appear fine. things are a little different now. When you post an Ebay link it appears a bit different than it did before however the Ebay link is still here.
I just reset my network config on my iPhone. Just can't see the links I posted. My phone been a little funky lately.

View attachment 13972
I mean, sheesh. did we really need a live countdown timer?
It's a 'buy it now' deal on Ebay. Not sure what you clicked on. Must be them darn Russian hackers!
The links still aren't showing up on my end. There's a big blank space where they should be like some of the posted videos other forum members post but thanks for reporting.

The Ebay link is pasted between these brackets
[[[[[[[[[ eBay item #231296533310 ]]]]]]]]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
that was uncalled for.

no, what I posted and what you posted are the same. yes, it's a buy it now, but the ad expires...
that's what the countdown is for.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.