• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is CBRT for real?

im no radio guru but do enjoy it and would like to learn more about fixing and building. just joined this site today n all i see so far is a buch of pissing and moanin

And that is what you are doing too, pissin and moaning about us. Looks like one of the CBRT people migrated here under a colorful different username.

And linking to another forum where he and I are both members shows what?

I said I knew him from a few other forums.

Oh nothing I suppose. I just find it odd that guy is an admin on another forum and consistently gives out advice when he obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Not surprising you came to his defense though, I mean he is an admin on a forum you advertise on.

Oh nothing I suppose. I just find it odd that guy is an admin on another forum and consistently gives out advice when he obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Not surprising you came to his defense though, I mean he is an admin on a forum you advertise on.

So now there is a knowledge requirement for being an admin on an online forum? If that were the case 95% of the forums online shouldn't exist. He helped star a forum to have a non-biased place to hang out.

I defend him because he is a good kid, and is willing to learn the hard way, by failing and asking. So what if he gives bad advice at least he attempts to help and learns if he is wrong. Thats the beauty of advice, you take it with a grain of salt and filter out all the Bull Shit.

He blew up a 2x4 by either over driving or bad wiring, the jury is still out. But he is learning the hard way by paying to have it repaired.

So what if he gives bad advice at least he attempts to help and learns if he is wrong.

Yeah so what if he gives bad advice, as long as it helps your business...right?

If you really cared about this hobby and weren't just in it for the money you wouldn't be defending his throwing around bad advice left and right and his acting like he has some clue what he is talking about. You would stand up and say no that's wrong and here is why instead of encouraging it.

But the radioactive method seems to work so I'm sure you'll sell a lot of stuff.

ive seen bad advice on every single forum that ive been on . usually...........USUALLY , someone will come behind them and set things straight .
of course that sometimes makes no difference to the person giving bad advice .

its like frank said............VVVVVV

Yeah so what if he gives bad advice, as long as it helps your business...right?

If you really cared about this hobby and weren't just in it for the money you wouldn't be defending his throwing around bad advice left and right and his acting like he has some clue what he is talking about. You would stand up and say no that's wrong and here is why instead of encouraging it.

But the radioactive method seems to work so I'm sure you'll sell a lot of stuff.

Now you're talking out of your ass and would fit in well over there, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was in this hobby long before I found out I could make money at it.

If someone gives bad advice , admin or not, and I know the correct answer I will state it. But like Booty said it usually doesnt benifit the OP.

BTW, I am nothing like Radio Active. I don't open radios, clip test points and then claim outrageous numbers on a meter. I sell new in the box equipment shipped directly to the customer.

ive seen bad advice on every single forum that ive been on . usually...........USUALLY , someone will come behind them and set things straight .
of course that sometimes makes no difference to the person giving bad advice .

its like frank said............VVVVVV

I haven't seen too many users there correct someone, usually they just go along. On every forum there is some bad information but CBRT is just a bunch of Rebels Without A Clue and a small # of knowledgeable people.
I love it when someone on that forum says he is going to run 4 pill or less but they are going to upgrade their 4 week old base station coax from RG 8U to LMR400 because of the velocity factor?????? Clueless people with a bunch of disposable income.

Ahh but you are like Radioactive in a sense. You may not take the route of hacking up radios but you certainly take the route of standing behind the admin of a forum you advertise on even when that admin is spreading horrible advice that is going to cause people problems.

If you weren't in it for the money you would have stood up to that and set the record straight.

Now you're talking out of your ass and would fit in well over there, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was in this hobby long before I found out I could make money at it.

If someone gives bad advice , admin or not, and I know the correct answer I will state it. But like Booty said it usually doesnt benifit the OP.

BTW, I am nothing like Radio Active. I don't open radios, clip test points and then claim outrageous numbers on a meter. I sell new in the box equipment shipped directly to the customer.

)))))

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.