• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is your favorite SSB rig?

favorite ssb rig

tram d-201

kenwood ts-520

cobra 142 gtl &2000gtl

browning mark markIV

Guess you had a crapy one or someone had no idea how to tune it...I have 2 of them, Both were done by Bob Fitzpatrick. Both have sp1a processers also..Never had any problems with them at all on 10m-11m

It all in who knows.......Bob is rally the only one left that can fix or repait these radios...

PS.....JD said he could also....It was a farse.....

Peace Yota

I had the AR-3300 , keeping in mind IM no tech guru here and nor do I know what's better then what as far as equipment goes at all times . But I have plenty of experiance with many radios , The AR-3300 I had didn't float my boat as far as 11 meter band AM went , the audio just didn't do it for me , the AR-3300 may have been the best SSB radio I'd ever owned but IM more AM then anything else and theres just to many cb radios that can give me the best of both worlds and the audio that I prefer on both AM/SSB .

No No No...dont get me wrong.....I have never heard of the problems...I saw that thread from Bobs cb informer...It is just that Bob or Sam really knows these radio...Thats all....I did not take it the wrong way..No Prob..And Bob is really the only one now that will work on these....

I also have a 3300 that Bob did not do...Justin did it, and it in not up to par...That all I will say on him...

Its all good....

Peace Yota

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.