• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10-11m gizmotchy converted to 6m?

camaro1

Nov 2, 2012
wisconsin
i have a 4 element 10-11m gizmotchy, id like to convert it to 6m use, I downloaded the 6m instructions that has all the dimensions for element length and element spacing but no mention of the gamma match dimensions, and if I go to the giz web site they have all the parts listed for the 10-11m gamma but non for the 6m gamma's,, I would imagine that the 6m gamma is quite a bit shorter overall than the 10-11m gamma? looks like it would be very easy to shorten everything up for 6m, just not sure what to do about the gamma's

i found it,, just entered gizmotchy.com/files and a directory came up and one of the listings was 6m gamma,, along with 10-11m gamma and 2m gamma!!

Attachments

• 6meter_gamma_match_inst.pdf
    61.1 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: binrat
Otherwise just contact Tom he is the owner and will help you with any questions I may be going down there for a day soon here so if you need anything let me know I can grab it while Im there. Weather is finally getting better for us so Ill be able to get my 4 element down and get my 6 element up soon here aswell. I also have to get my 4 elelment Gizmotchy 2 meter beam up in the air so I have quite a few projects on this springs menu.

cool, just got an e-mail back from them, they will sell the 6m gamma's for $17 each,, ill just go that route and shorten everything else up to match the 6m instructions

Reactions: TonyV225

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated