• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter club call frequency

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
One of the members suggested that we set up a club call frequency on 10 meters, which sounds like a pretty good idea!

I'll throw out a suggestion - how about 28.310?

We can also use this section to set up skeds...

I am all for it....sounds like there is a "group" that likes to run 28.345....that needs to find a new home for their silly a$$ idiot beepers and squeal thingys might make a good back up....
All the Best
Gary

28.310 should be ok because its not used as often as 28.400 and above 28.375 is pretty quiet aswell and would be a good choice to. Ill listen on 28.300 - 28.400 and see what is nuts and busy and what is not my wife and I use 28.375 and its usually clear.

I believe we <all of us>, should listen for a week on the band and make a poll after reports are posted...hopefully the band will be open.
DOCTOR/795

Reactions: 1 person
Another thing to think about is the range of frequency that the technician class guys can use. I think they are limited to under the 28.400 area. Not sure because its been a while sense I was a tech but just something to consider.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.