• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter club call frequency

Listening and waiting on 28.350mHz, I have talked to:

W4BCC
KG4RYQ
N4RRH
N4TN
KB9MUE
KC9LQY

Monitoring still . . .
I could (barely) hear ya here in FL on my err,...... ah,.....ahem,..... G5RV:redface:

when I came down south for the winter, I forgot to load my tribander onto the cargo hauler,.............................. :whistle:

I do have an Avanti PDL II that I bought new and only used for about 3 months, then I took it apart, boxed it up and it has been in my storage shed for a few years. the alum is still shiney.

I might put it up tomorrow and trim it for about 28.400 or so

Reactions: 2 people
Heard you Robb...
I said: is that you Robb....reply was "Yea" I got the beam toward Japan...
Heard you call the JA and work him....then you were gone....
Maybe later
All the Best
Gary

Last edited:
Kilo, Juliet, 6, Ocsar, Mic, Whiskey, calling CQ on 10 meters....
anyone? Anyone? Bueler??

I have been listening off and on since early AM....Heard a couple G's/one mobile the other fixed...they talked for quite a while, then when they could not work each other voice they went to CW...pretty cool
Will stick around a little longer see what goes...
All the Best
Gary

28.350 sounds good, at the moment I am iced up from the ice storm last night, hopefully it will melt by tomorrow.
DOCTOR

Hey BJ RADIO NUT
We are only 82 miles from you. If your on digital I hang around 3598, if not 75 meter on am around 3885 or..where ever you are, will have a qso sometime ...
DOCTOR/795

Boy, I dunno... The band's only opened up a couple of times for me since his post went up. When 10's been open, 28.350 has been the Alabama ragchew frequency as far as i could tell. Made a number of contacts there when I could get a word in, none of them Club related.

I spent seven hours on the road yesterday in the Mojave Desert and 10 was wide open. There were people bumping their gums on .350 most of that time. When it finally quieted down late in the afternoon, i called QC "looking for worldwideDX Club members" three times after listening to the quite for a few minutes. After my 3rd call, someone came back at an S6 saying "the frequency is in use", meaning someone that I couldn't even hear had been on the key for 3-4 minutes.

Anyone else finding this to be true on .350?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.